Non-cryogenic Transport Trailers
GOFA offers a complete range of semi-trailers swap body units and containers for hazardous cargoes, liquid foodstuffs, and dry bulk products.
Chart German subsidiary GOFA engineers and builds an extensive portfolio of non-cryogenic trailers,swap bodies and containers for the safe and reliable transport of liquid foodstuffs, dry bulk goods and over 2,000 different chemicals, including many hazardous cargoes.
Features and options include:
- All aluminum light-weight construction optimizes payloads and extends product lifecycle by reducing corrosion
- Multiple tank capacities available up to 80,000 liters
- Range of internal linings according to payload including corrosion-resistant stainless steel, rubber, plastic and spray coatings
- Single and multi-compartment tanks with variable compartment sizes from 5000 to 50,000 liters
- Tilting units
- Fully customizable designs with flanges, manholes, pipelines, outlets and an extensive range of options and accessories